AUSSIE WOODCRAFT DESIGN

Aussie Woodcraft Design is a family owned and operated business that takes immense pride in every piece that leaves our showroom, delivering you the highest quality products available on the market. We look forward to providing you with treasures to admire for a lifetime. Our mission is quality that lasts forever giving our customers satisfaction.

ABOUT ME

I have been working for the past 16 years for TAFE as Design Technician/teacher in the School of Fashion Design. Range co-ordination, Design, working with colours, quality control and following latest trends, have been some of the areas in which I specialized during my embraceable career. Through years of conducting the extreme demands of fashion industry gives me broad understanding in all aspects of product satisfaction. I have very high expectation of myself and choose not to accept second best. Due to ill health, I resigned from School of Fashion Design and instead of throwing the towel; I am now working with my husband since last 5 years. Besides teaching I custom made bridal gowns and evening gowns for my private clients in my spare hours. I believe in individuality and still design my own outfits. I am also a good cook and love entertaining. I am thankful to be in this world and love to live life with pride.

LINKS

Aussie Woodcraft Design Page + My Etsy Shop + My Facebook Account + My Facecbook Business Page + http://www.interiordesignteam.blogspt.com

ARCHIVES

March 2008
February 2009

PREVIOUS POSTS

THANKS

[ Fonts (c) DF]
[ Base Image (c) DA]
[ More @ A]
[ Layout designed by fern*]

Monday, March 3, 2008

Products from my Etsy Shop